Have you recently been in a car accident in the Citrus Park community? Do you need a car accident lawyer in Citrus Park? What could a free consultation with one of the state’s top car accident attorneys, Brian J. Esposito, hurt? With years of experience in all aspects of traffic law, Mr. Esposito and his team of legal experts at Esposito Law are prepared to represent you to the fullest extent.
- Traffic can get dense, leading to distracted drivers and tight roadways causing accidental collisions. If involved in either of the two situations previously mentioned, don’t wait for the insurance companies to resolve everything. The insurance is only there to maximize their profit while voiding any potential payout to you. You need an attorney who is prepared to fight these insurance companies and their multitude of lawyers. Mr. Esposito and his team have been doing this for years, ensuring his clients are properly paid out when involved in auto collisions.
- Daily commuters residing in the Citrus Park area have a significantly elevated chance of being involved in an accident due to its close proximity to the city. To mitigate this risk, schedule a free consultation to avoid being caught without representation when you need to take legal action about an incident that occurred on the roadways.
These are common as stop-and-go traffic on the highways happens frequently, especially with Citrus Park’s close proximity to the city. Distracted drivers, often weary from little sleep or a cell phone, can be prone to a quick rear-end collision. If you are caught in a situation like this, you should contact your attorney to have the situation assessed from a legal standpoint, even if the damage is minimal.
With the heavy morning and evening traffic that occurs almost daily, lane changes can lead to horrific accidents. Side-swiping at high speeds is no joke and can easily run someone off of the roads. When this happens, the driver is either incompetent or distracted. Again, even if the damage is minimal, you should get a legal opinion on the matter every time a car accident happens; this mitigates your risk of a surprise lawsuit by the opposing counsel.
- Contact your attorney and wait to be seen for a consultation. Proceed to lay out what transpired in detail; if traffic cam footage can back up what you are saying, this helps tremendously.
- If your council decides to move forward with the case, you should ask for the police records of the incident to provide your attorney with, which allows the case to be built on more solid ground.
- Chart your expenses. You need to know the full extent of the damages to know what kind of number to go after. If you require any kind of medical examination or operation post-accident, make sure to include this as well. Building a full scope and scale of the damages caused by the accident helps your attorney tremendously.